WHERE WE MEET:
SUNDAYS AT 9:30AM & 11AM
WHAT TO EXPECT ON SUNDAY:
Checking out a church for the first time can make people a little anxious. What do we wear? Will I feel welcome? Where do we go? Will my children be safe? Will I be able to find an escape route if I don’t like it? Here is what you can expect:
- River Valley has a casual atmosphere. Feel free to wear t-shirt, jeans, shorts and even flip flops.
- When you pull into the parking lot you will see signs that say “First Time Guest” with our River Valley logo on them. These signs line the walk way so you know which direction to go.
- As you get closer to the building, a couple of nice people will greet you with a smile, a wave and will also offer you some hand sanitizer as you walk in.
- Once inside the building there will be a table with a free notebook and pen for you to use during the message.
- If you have children, ages 6 weeks old - 5th grade, our serve team will be glad to escort you to our incredible children's ministry. This person can also show you where the worship service takes place and point you toward the restrooms.
- On your way into the worship center you can sit whereve you like. Nobody has a saved seat. We do, currently, have a reserved section (during this COVID season) for those who are more "at-risk." But we want you to sit where you are most comfortable and make yourself at home. Don't worry about taking someone else's spot.
- After the service, as you exit the Worship Center, you can visit our Connections Table if you have more questions. We'll have some of our serve team members there, ready to answer any questions that you may have.
Our hope is that if you feel right at home! From Groups to ministry opportunities, you will be able to connect with other people in the church and experience the joy of friendship, fellowship, and the love of Jesus!