WHERE WE MEET:
SUNDAYS AT 9:30AM & 11AM
WHAT TO EXPECT ON SUNDAY:
Checking out a church for the first time can make people a little anxious. What do we wear? Will I feel welcome? Where do we go? Will my children be safe? Will I be able to find an escape route if I don’t like it? Here is what you can expect:
- River Valley has a casual atmosphere. Feel free to wear t-shirt, jeans, shorts and even flip flops.
- When you pull into the parking lot you will see signs that say “First Time Guest” with our River Valley logo on them. These signs line the walk way so you know which direction to go.
- As you get closer to the building, a couple of nice people will greet you with a smile, a wave and a hand shake as you walk in.
- Once inside the building, there will be a table with a bulletin for you to use during the message to take notes and inform you of some upcoming important annoucements.
- If you have children, ages 6 weeks old - 6th grade, our serve team will be glad to escort you to our incredible children's ministry area. This person can also show you where the worship service takes place and point you toward the restrooms.
- We also have free coffee, donuts, water, and tea for you to enjoy as you meet some new people.
- On your way into the worship center you can sit wherever you like. Nobody has a saved seat. We want you to sit where you are most comfortable and make yourself at home. Don't worry about taking someone else's spot.
- After the service, as you exit the Worship Center, you can visit our Guest Services Table and Connections Corner if you have more questions. We'll have some of our serve team members there, ready to answer any questions that you may have and provide a gift, as a thank you for visiting.
Our hope is that if you feel right at home! From Groups to ministry opportunities, you will be able to connect with other people in the church and experience the joy of friendship, fellowship, and the love of Jesus!