JOIN THE TEAM
At River Valley, we're all about reaching people who are apart from God and helping connect them to Jesus. If you want to use your gifts and skills to impact lives in a healthy church culture, we'd love to connect with you!
- Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill out the culture index at https://go.apply.ci/s/C3772B0000
The Student Pastor is a full-time opportunity, responsible for the ministry and discipleship of students in junior and senior high school. This role also carries the responsibility to reach out to the unchurched youth in the community, engage them with the gospel and involve them with the work of the church. This role is also vital to the recruitment of volunteers to serve inside the Student Ministry, especially leading small groups. The Student Pastor will be responsible for developing relationships with students, their parents, and adult leaders. This role will also be charged with structuring the overall ministry. We want this position to have the freedom to adapt the ministry to fit the gifts of the Pastor, but within our overall strategy of we love, we grow, we give, we go.
Required Skills | Competencies
- Bible college degree; Masters degree preferred.
- Pastoral ministry experience.
- Ability to efficiently manage a ministry budget.
- A growing Christian in faith and character.
- A desire to teach and mentor youth in biblical truth.
- Must be self-motivated to perform with little or no supervision at times.
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive salary.
- Health benefits for the family.
- Dental benefits for the family.
- Life insurance.
- Paid time off.
- Employer matched retirement.
- Annual paid conferences.
- Continuing educational resources.
- Leadership culture.
- Strong support staff.